Captain/Owner Wayne Blicha
Size: 45′ Delta
Capacity: 25 Passengers
Our local Morro Bay Kelp Cutter Captain Wayne Blicha has been fishing these waters for over 25 years. Wayne is very knowledgeable of the Central Coast fishing grounds. He takes pride in knowing you will have the best fishing experience on the Flying Fish.
If you are ready to get down to some serious fishing, then it is time to book reservations on the Flying Fish. This boat is comfortable, stable, fast, efficient and equipped with all the latest electronics. There is a live bait tank on board, which is sure to keep every angler well supplied. The Flying Fish boasts a stunning galley with inside seating. Wayne and his crew work hard to make your trip a first class, accommodating, enjoyable fishing experience. Book your trip today with Morro Bay Landing.
Charter Prices: Call for details
Burials at Sea: Call for details
- All charters require a 100% deposit at time of booking.
- Photo ID required for all passengers 18 and older. California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older.
- Live Bait provided when available. No guarantees of type or size.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- CA Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food, Beverages, Fish Filleting and Gratuities are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- Fishing Pole and Tackle Set Up is an additional fee – THIS FEE WILL BE EXTRA AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOAT TICKET.
- We reserve the right to substitute boats in the unlikely event the scheduled boat is not available.